Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The New Kid & The Stairs

Well, today was the first day of the school year, and my first day at Avalon. A difficult day for me, mentally. Regardless, I shall push onward and strive to complete the goals I have set myself.

Allow me to describe how odd and bizarre this place is, and how my day went... I'll start by describing the building itself. The inside seems like an old office building. Walking in there, you feel like some small business firm went bankrupt and the school just bought the building, removed the cubicles, and put in school tables. The whole building smells like an art class. Like, that smell of paints and clays and stuff? Weeiiiird.

Well, it's one of those schools where the teachers all go by first name. So I just don't use names because that's weird. It's pretty easy to text and stuff. It's weird project based work, where you log hours and a certain amount of hours is credits? I dunno how it works exactly.

It seems like a good 60-70% of the students are stoners. There's an alright looking white girl I talked to today, and she was one too. But I guess that's aight because like, most of them are at this place.

I do miss Central, a lot. So, Cha? I know you'll be reading this at some point. You be waiting at the bottom of those stairs. I'm not able to walk down em, but I'll be sure to give you a text at 2:03, that's about when you get there. :]

-TheThinker

No comments:

Post a Comment