Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end is also the beginning!

There's approximately an hour left of my 2009, and so it's time for an update.

So maybe my turning point wasn't at the beginning of 2009. It was in the summer of '09, but that change wouldn't have happened if not for my bad choices in the first parts. 2009 was a year of friendship, a year of thought... It was a year of struggles, and a year of determination. Most importantly, 2009 was a year of revelation and change.

In 2009, I figured out what really matters to me-- My friends, being with them, and making them laugh. I wouldn't have people to stand by me, or for me to stand by, if I didn't have my friends. You're all very special to me, my friends. I've had too many good times with all of you to even list them. You know who you are. I've finally become the man I've needed to be, and I'm ready for what life's got to give me. If life gives me lemons, I'll make lemonade. If life gives me pears, I'll punch it in the face for giving me the wrong fruit, smile, and run off. That's how it goes, you know?

Goodbye, 2009. Fond memories will be cherished, and hard memories will be learned from.
Welcome, 2010. Here's to more fond memories with my dear friends, growing, maturing and learning as we continue our journey in life. Here's to enduring more hard times so that we can learn from them. We're one year to the start of 2011. Let's all work hard!

Here's to us!
Kevin Seul, TheThinker

1 comment:

  1. "If life gives me lemons, I'll make lemonade. If life gives me pears, I'll punch it in the face for giving me the wrong fruit, smile, and run off."

    I like this part, Hyeon Oppa :)

    ReplyDelete