Thursday, January 14, 2010

Time to Bust My Ass

I'm falling behind lately. (Blogging from school for a journal. I get English credit for that in the end.) I guess that's typical of me for January. The holidays always bring me new games and stuff, so I guess that distracts me. Not a good excuse, and I know it's still my fault. I guess I just have to make up for it, you know. I'm struggling like a panicked dog, because apparently my bark was bigger than my bite earlier this year and Avalon's project-based system unfortunately became best friends with my inherent laziness. Gotta double, no, triple my efforts now. I can do anything, as long as I can remember my goals and strive for them. I can do anything, as long as I stay focused and don't stray. I can't fail. If I do, I'm nothing but garbage. There's too much riding on this. Promises, friends, my future. Whew.... I got this, as long as I push myself.

TheThinker

No comments:

Post a Comment